Many extended health insurance plans now cover the services of Registered Social Workers. I accept e-transfers at the time of the session, and provide receipts for you to send to your insurance company for reimbursement. Social work fees are now tax deductible as a medical expense.

I am a registered provider for Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) and Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)